Youth Ministry at Dixboro UMC
Youth Sunday School is available at 9:15am every Sunday Morning upstairs in the Sunday School room.
Youth Group is open to all 6th through 12th graders. Our mission is to encourage, challenge, and equip youth to grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ. We nurture the youth by connecting them with friends and adults, serving together, worshipping, meeting at least twice a month and having fun together in Christ’s name.
Mission Opportunities: See this link
- Check out the pictures from Cass Community Social Services. Click here
- Motown Mission Experience is a week long service project to Detroit. We stay at Metropolitan United Methodist Church at night and then go out into the community at a worksite during the day. This past year was our first year going and it was wonderful! Check out the pictures and movies from this year 2014.
- FROG Week: F.R.O.G (Friends Reaching Out for God) is a week long mission day camp during the summer, where we go out into the community for part of the day serving God and the other half of the day we have fun fellowshipping together. See pictures & movie from 2015.
- CROP Walk - Please join us for the Annual Washtenaw/Ann Arbor CROP Hunger Walk in October. We walk to raise funds for hunger and poverty relief here and around the world as well as witness for justice for our poorest neighbors experiencing hunger in a world of plenty.
- Caroling at Christmas time is always fun!
- Fasting Event